Estonian language and professional translation
Estonian is an official language of the Republic of Estonia. In spite the Estonian is considered a European language, it very much differs from the most of European languages because it does not belong to the Indo – European group. It fits to the Finno – Ugric language family, which also includes Finnish and Hungarian. Thus, the difference between the Indo-European languages such as German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian or English is originally as distant as English is from Arabic.
Estonian language is also divided into the Northern and the Southern dialects. Turtu, the Northern Estonian, is spoken mostly in the big cities including Tallin while Seto and Võro dialects are used in the Southern regions of the country.
In order to produce a reliable, accurate and culturally correct translation from Estonian into English or from English into Estonian, a translator should first recognize the dialect that your document is written in and, of course, be familiar with the dialect.
Estonian translation industries
The Estonian translators hired by Apoling Solutions possess excellent linguistic skills, are native speakers of Estonian language and ATA certified. Most of them are also experts of specific translation industries such as:
– Estonian Legal translation
– Estonian Medical Translation
– Estonian Financial translations
– Estonian Personal Document translation
– Estonian Technical translation
– Estonian Interpreting services
– Estonian document translation
Document translation from Estonian into English
After completion a deep study of our clients – the Estonian immigrants inhabited different corners of the world and the USA, American citizens and needs of small businesses and corporations, we’ve made a decision to focus on translating the below listed documents that you or your business may require sooner or later:
– Birth Certificate translation from Estonian
– Marriage Certificate translation from Estonian
– Divorce Certificate translation from Estonian
– Death Certificate translation from Estonian
– Estonian Passport translation
– Estonian Driver License translation
– Personal Letters translation from Estonian
– Estonian Power of Attorney translation
– Bank Statement translation from Estonian
– Medical Exam Report translation from Estonian
– Immunization Book translation from Estonian
– Medical History translation from Estonian
– Diploma translation from Estonian
– Transcript translation from Estonian
– Academic Record translation from Estonian
– Course description translation from Estonian
– Tax Documents translation from Estonian
– Corporate Document translation from Estonian
– Business Contracts translation from Estonian
– Partnership Agreement translation from Estonian
– By-laws translation from Estonian
– Technical Documents translation from Estonian
– Scientific Research Papers translation from Estonian
Apoling Solutions is a corporate member of the American Translators Association, and certified translations of important documents done in our office are accepted by immigration authorities, schools and universities, evaluation centers, banks, mortgage companies, official and private authorities.
Documents for use in Estonia
Estonia is a party of the Hague Convention (also known as the Apostille Treaty). Accordingly, any document that you intend to submit with the Estonian official institutions should be appropriately legalized in an Estonian Consulate or bear an Apostille Stamp. Without these steps, your documents might be denied acceptance.
We know the legal requirements regarding document preparation for use in Estonia. Our Apostille agents will obtain an Apostille Stamp in a proper department; our professional Estonian translators will translate your documents and certify the translations. By passing to our Mobile Notaries and Estonian translators the task of your document legalization, you are ensured that you will have no complications with Estonian official and government agencies.
How to order Estonian translation services
We always welcome our clients and are really glad to meet all of you in person, in our translation agency in Brooklyn, NY. But we also understand that you might be occupied, live in different borough – Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx or Ling Island, or reside in another state. That’s why we suggest you to take advantage of the modern technologies, which help people to minimize distances, save their time and money, and make an translation ordering process convenient and quick.
If you need to order a translation, simply make a photo of it using your smart phone (access to a scanner is not necessary anymore in today’s fast – paced world), email it to us, get an obligation – free quote within few minutes, and, if our rates will meet your expectations (and we are quite sure they will), place an order via phone or email, and let us deliver the documents at your door for NO additional CHARGE!