Finnish is a Scandinavian language and one of two official languages spoken in Finland. It is also spoken in other countries such as Norway and Sweden where the minority of Finnish people reside. Finnish is an official language in Sweden, where standard Finnish and Meänkieli, a Finnish dialect, are spoken. The Kven language, a dialect of Finnish, is used in Northern Norway.
In order to produce a good quality professional translations from or into Finnish and to keep away from linguistic discrepancies, a translator should be familiar with the above mentioned dialects as well as to have excellent command in standard Finnish and a target language.
Finnish translation in New York
For exceptional Finnish translation services in New York look no further than Apoling Solutions!
We have a large database of professional certified translators from and into Finnish, most of whom are native speakers, understand different dialects of the Finnish language, focusing in the following fields of translation specialties:
– Finnish legal translation services
– Finnish medical translation services
– Finnish technical translations
– Finnish business document translation services
– Finnish advertising materials translation
– Finnish interpreting services
– Finnish audio translation
– Finnish video translation
Finnish documents we translate
Whether you need a Finnish translation for personal, immigration or business purposes Apoling Solutions is here to serve your needs and offers certified Finnish translation services by translating the following types of documents you might need to have done:
– Finnish Vital Records translation
– Finnish Birth Certificate translation
– Finnish Marriage Certificate translation
– Finnish Divorce Certificate translation
– Finnish Divorce Decree translation
– Finnish Court Judgment translation
– Finnish Police Record translation
– Finnish Visa Translation
– Finnish Medical History translation
– Finnish Medical Record translation
– Finnish Clinical Protocols translation
– Finnish Recommendation Letters translation
– Finnish Reference Letters translation
– Finnish Passports translation
– Finnish Immigration and Naturalization documents translation
– Finnish Financial Records translation
– Finnish Bank and Tax Statements translation
– Finnish Driver’s Licenses translation
– Finnish Customs’ Documents translation
– Finnish Diploma translation
– Finnish High School Diploma translation
– Finnish Academic Transcripts translation
– Finnish Academic Records translation
– Finnish Regulatory approval letters translation
– Finnish Flyers translation
– Finnish Business Documents and Marketing materials translation
Our Finnish translators
All translators whom we carefully examined for linguistic proficiency, writing, knowledge of software and formatting skills, and chose to employ, have the ATA (American Translators’ Association) and NAJIT certifications. This lets us assure that the Finnish translations produced by our translators from Finnish are the most accurate, consistent, precisely formatted and are accepted by government authorities, the USCIS, the courts, educational institutions and private agencies and offices in the USA and overseas.
Furthermore, if you are going to use your document and a translation in Finland, Norway, Sweden or any other foreign country, we will legalize or apostille your document and translation in accordance with international legal requirements for proper document preparation.
We are also glad to provide translations from other Scandinavian languages:
Contact us for a free quote and let us to offer you the best rates and quality of Finish translation services in New York metro area.
Our certified translation agency is located in Brooklyn. However, we serve clients countrywide including customers residing NYS, NJ, PA, CT, CA, OH, IL.
By hiring Apoling Solutions for certified Finnish translation services, you are assured that you receive the top – notch translation services within the strict time frames.